Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Today was the unnecessary Blood Bank class which was held all the way at CTM (centre for transfusion medicine) which is at Outram Park. Came like 50 min late, and I'm glad I did, because it was a total bore, a total chore and a total hassle. The only significant thing that happened there was catching sight of my classmate's sharp, pointy nipples. Distracting habis sia! They're like erected 24/7! I wonder if it tickles him. Anyway, we did nothing except walk by the corridors of the building. There were a few Malay guys working, which was pretty interesting, cos I don't know of any Malay men working in this field. So it was impressive.
Anyway, while everyone was in a buzz for donating blood, Liy, Fatin and I were told to "go relax-relax outside la, don't make so much noise" by Mr Poh and we took it as a "go and don't come back". So our adventure started when we walked out of the HSA (Health Science Authority) building, towards a random and the utmost boring pasar malam EVERRRR, and suddenly found ourselves in Chinatown, at some building which offered R21 slutty movies which starrs what looks like China prostitutes. -_- So visually tak menyelerakan! We then headed out to People's Park Centre (or whatever it's called) and pretended to be in Malaysia, having a girls-day-out trip (this makes us sound v pathetic) and despite the awkward stares from random the wak-kangs and the apeks and the numerous offers to enter their stupid fish spas (which looked awfully disgusting, fyi), we gave up and made our way to the S'pore version of KL's petaling street, and we continued on and on and on aimlessly, dying of hunger and thirst, through unknown streets and soon found ourselves at Raffles, then down past the Supreme Court, then Esplanade and finally Marina Square for dinner for our "Behind Closed Doors" and "Only We Would Find It Funny" session. It was nice, apart from a random guy we nicknamed "dumpling" shouting orders in the background. -_-"
We walked approximately 9500+ steps! (and this isn't some random number, it was recorded on Liy's hp)
But of course, despite feeling accomplished about having done something close to an exercise, I gorged down a meal from LJS, and it left me feeling miserable. Hahaha. So wasted.
Ok that's all. The boy is sick, but he is so degil and stubborn, I don't get it.
I'm so stepping in tomorrow and make sure he downs those vitamins and pills and gets a good sponging. Oh what would he do without me. =P (tak tau malu sia! get a barf bag people.)
Oh and yesterday was bowling with the boys day and of course, I was the loser. Tams. Not that it's a surprise, the guys are like bowler freaks. Was fun while it lasted though.
Ps, thanks for Sunday's FNC treat!
Labels: on random days
X O X O; 11:53 pm